Most common causes of erectile dysfunction.
Causes for younger males and in particular single males are:
- Watching porngraphic content
- Fear of failure when getting with a new partner especially after watching all the porngraphic content.
- Loss of erections while performing which leads to anxiety
Causes for middle aged men are :
- Stress and work related issues
- Fear of failure in other aspects of life.
- No exercise and more time watching TV
- Lack of variety to incorporate in the bedroom
- Nagging wife and lack of motivation to hit the sheets.
- All this leads to the loss of erection
Causes for elder men are :
- Age related issues
- Medical issues
- Blood pressure
- Vascular issue
- Blood sugar problems
- More laziness and no exercise.
Main things to remember are :
- Healthy diet
- Keeping yourself busy and avoid being stagnant.
- Keep stress low
- Keep life interesting in and out of the bedroom